Electronic Fingerprints From Anywhere On The Planet!!
Sting provides service to people outside of Canada that require evidence that they do not have a criminal record in Canada by submission of fingerprints. Canadians working abroad and foreign nationals either immigrating to Canada, or applying for a work visa in Canada are the most common applications - but we also do Certified Criminal Record Checks for the following:
- Foreign Travel - Visas, US Waivers, Border Crossing
- Employment - federal, provincial, municipal government; private industry; Canadian Police Services
- Volunteer Work - applicants for employment or volunteer work must specify the job title or position in the "REASON FOR APPLICATION" portion of the fingerprint form
- Applications for immigration to Canada (please include a copy of any letters from Citizenship and Immigration Canada)
- Applications for Canadian Citizenship (please include a copy of any letters from Citizenship and Immigration Canada)
- Applications to obtain criminal record to apply for a Pardon
- Name Change
- Permanent Residency
The process is very simple:
- We accept your ink fingerprints taken at Police Services around the world and convert them to digital format.
- We submit your fingerprints the day we receive them and the submission is immediately acknowledged by the RCMP.
- Your certified criminal history results are mailed directly from the RCMP within 3 days of being submitted.
Please download/print the documents
below and follow the instructions carefully.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FINGERPRINT BASED SEARCH RESULTS ARE SENT TO YOU OR YOUR DESIGNATE DIRECTLY FROM THE RCMP ON RCMP LETTERHEAD, CERTIFIED, EMBOSSED AND SIGNED BY THE RCMP.
** If you need expedited service, the results can be sent to our Head office and we can send them by an international priority courier service to you anywhere in the world. Please contact us at info @ segi.ca for this service.